Some more highlights included:
- Rewording the themes of the framework to reflect local principles.
- Collaborating actively on national programmes that may be implemented locally.
- Using the language of the organization's strategy (the purse strings) to talk futuristically.
- Finding ways to contribute to the restructure and financial stability of the organization.
- Finding ways to inform on decision-making in healthcare.
Since my last post, I have been able to attend a Grand Round. It was great to see staff from different clinical departments discussing patient care. I was able to introduce myself to some people and assist with Athens registrations. I have been literature searching, training and representing the service at inductions. I went around the wards to introduce myself and promote the service. It turned out to be a useful exercise which I intend to continue. I am slowly plodding along with my revalidation which I hope to submit before the year runs out.